Thursday 21 May 2009

There will be no petrol in 10 years

The right indicator in my car is annoying the crap outa me!

The bulb in the front indicator has blown so it "Blinks" and "Tickers" at twice the speed. The side one and the back one still work so I'm not too worried about getting it fixed right away, but that damn ticking makes me feel as though my car is inferior.

Which reminds me, I was in a new car the other day and holy banana it was so nice. I felt like I was in a capsule of awesomeness. So, I'm trying to convince myself a new car would be great, but then my thoughts tend to sober a little when I think about how the world's natural resources are drying up *sigh*. There will be no petrol in 10 years (Maybe) anyway. I'll fix that damn indicator soon...in the meantime any suggestions on how I can learn to live with the double paced ticker sound?

CLICK THIS TO PLAY ALL THE SUPER MARIO YOU WANT ONLINE... FOR FREE !

No comments: