Friday 1 May 2009

Chinchizzle

The train is slowly but surely leaving the station! Choo freakin' Choo!



I have no idea what that's supposed to mean, but new Chinchy songs are steamrolling along and will be making their way to your ear cavities before you know it. I will stop with the train analogies now.

We have been recording at a slow and steady pace, but if you're having Chinchy withdrawals you can visit our myspace page or our website to get your fix. The updates have been a little non-forethcoming (if that's a word), thank fuck for this blog I say, but I assure you that Chinchy is still alive and kicking and we will soon be busting out of our womb of creativity ready to wrap our lips around the boob of success (maybe).

Ummm...I'd like to say more but it might be considered dribble. So I will give your eyes a rest now. Feel free to browse the blog, there might be something that interests you.

CLICK HERE TO BE INTERESTED (a little bit)

No comments: