Monday 11 May 2009

Brought to you by the letter

C is for Chinchy

This is one of the longest times, in my 6 week blog history, between blogging.

So I guess I should fill you in on some shiz...Ummm...I went to see some bands at the Groovin' the Moo show in Townsville. I was a little underwhelmed, I guess it's because there were no bands that I liked. Don't get me wrong, the bands played well... it just wasn't my cup-o-tea.

Ummm, Holy shit god!

I can't seem to think of anything else that was significant that happened over the last week or so. I got wasted a couple of times. Had band practice a couple of times (new songs are coming along swimmingly...can't wait to play a gig). Watched some Family Guy and American Dad, and random flicks including the new Star Trek...It was ok not as good as I thought it would/could be...I'm not a Trekker (yes it's Trekker not Trekkie) but I couldn't get past Leonard Nimoy's false front teeth. I swear he was having a hard time talking because of them. They looked too big for his mouth.

Ummm...What else.

Downloaded so many apps for my iPhone (the coolest phone ever made, if you like games, fun and gadgets then the iPhone is for you. *It's not just a phone, it's a lifestyle). Tried to win lotto but it doesn't seem to be working.

Well after writing a few things out I feel like I did more than I thought...I did. I should learn to writer more good.

*This is not an ad for iPhone, although it should be. So Apple if you got the money, I got the catchphrases, contact me here

1 comment:

simon said...

hey, the blog's going alright I reckon. i have an idea for you, i think you should get on twitter. it's pretty good on iPhone you can install all kinds of twitter apps. and I will follow you and you can tweet about what's goin on.