Monday 13 April 2009

WAKE UP!


Ahh, there's nothing like the bitter smell of an instant coffee to get you going.

Well it's Easter Monday...I think it's a day to celebrate something!?!

Maybe cheap chocolate eggs. Maybe that's what I need to kick-start my day instead of coffee. Chocolate in the shape of something...which brings me to my next thought. Why are there no chocolate Jesus figures at Easter? I'm sure it would go off...Or chocolate crucifixes for that matter. Hey you could even put them together, Jesus on a crucifix; white chocolate on dark chocolate perhaps...mmm sacrilicious.

I have forgotten the point of this post...I think it's just here to mark a further occasion when I have blogged.

Job done I guess.

Oh! did you see that pic of the chick from The Veronicas with her boobs all out? You should google that shit.

What did anyone ever do before sexting

No comments: